Thank you for your interest in Renee Rucci Design, LLC and inquiring about our “Details for the Designer” Page.
I hope that you find this information useful in preparing yourself for the exciting next step in transforming your home. Whether a large renovation or simply updating paint color this information is crucial in allowing your vision to come to life.
I would love to speak to you about your home and design needs.
Please sign up for a free 15 minute consultation as a thank you for contacting our firm.
DETAILS FOR THE DESIGNER
- Prepare a list of rooms and areas to be discussed in the initial design meeting
- For each space create a list of the rooms function and purpose. Be as specific as possible (ex. piano playing, TV watching, dining, etc.)
- Make a current checklist per space of what needs to stay and what needs to go
- Create a file of magazine clippings of all your favorite things. Be sure to include photos of colors, furniture and styles. This step is important to help identify your style. You can never have too much.
- Create a detailed budget. Break it down by room and what you would like to be included in the design for that space.
If you have any questions – please feel free to contact me.